How to Make a Dessert Box at Home
Easy dessert box recipe
Dessert box have been quite the hype nowadays because of the deliciousness and the simplicity of it. Dessert box is basically a cake or any form of dessert that is put in a box container and is usually eaten within the box. It is quite unique because you can literally put anything that you would want in a dessert box and it is absolutely delicious and practical. In this article, we are going to put a simple dessert box recipe that you can make and enjoy at home.
Regal Dessert Box
Ingredients (2 portions):
- 1st layer: 3 eggs (separate the yolk and the egg whites), 7 grams of gelatine or original flavoured agar-agar, 80 grams of condensed milk, 400 ml of water, 50 grams butter, 50 grams sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 2nd layer: 250 ml whipping cream UHT, ½ pack Marie Regal biscuit, crush them.
- 3rd layer: 100 grams of dark chocolate, 250 ml whipping cream UHT.
- Whip the egg whites with low speed until it is quite foamy, put in sugar bit by bit with high speed, mix until it turns white and make sure it doesn’t fall off when you flip the bowl.
- For the 1st layer, pour in agar-agar/gelatine, egg yolks, condensed milk, and water all together. Mix until it turns silky yellow-ish.
- Cook in low heat until it bubbles, remove the pan from the stove and add in butter, mix until it melts.
- Put the egg yolk mix to the egg white mix bit by bit until it is soft but not too runny. At last put in vanilla extract and pour the mix to the box.
- For the 2nd layer, whip the whipping cream on high speed. Put the biscuit crumble on the box and layer it again with the whipped cream.
- On the 3rd layer, mix the whipping cream and the dark chocolate on a pan until the chocolate melts (doesn’t need to be boiling).
- Pour the 3rd layer mix on top and decorate with a regal biscuit on top and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Pull it out from the fridge and enjoy!
See, it wasn’t that hard to make your own dessert box at home, and you can find tons online or maybe create a new dessert box recipe on your own. Be creative, Brighterns! Stay tune on our blog to find more interesting article you can read at home. Cheers!