Simple Chinese Vocabulary to Visit China
China is a huge and beautiful country. This country is worth to visit and here’s some reasons why. Beautiful places, delicious foods, cultures and arts, cheap goods, and many more. If you never visited China, I suggest you to plan a trip. Before we go too far, I want to ask you some questions.
1. Are you scared of getting lost in China?
2. Are you scared of visiting China because of language differences?
3. Have you ever had a hard time when communicating with local people when buying food or asking for direction?
Well, it’s a fact that, Chinese is pretty hard to learn and unfortunately not all of Chinese people can speak English.
Don’t worry, if you already planned your internship in China I can help you with the basics. Take a look at this simple Chinese vocabulary list for daily conversation when you visit China. This can help you to communicate with local people wether on a short trip or long stay in China.
- 我 – Wǒ – I/Me.
- 你 – Nǐ – You.
- 小姐 – Xiǎojiě – Miss.
- 先生 – Xiānshēng – Mr.
- 你叫什么名字? – Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì – What’s your name?
- 我叫... – Wǒ jiào – My name is ....
- 我是外国人 – Wǒ shì wàiguó rén – I am foreigner.
- 你好 – Nǐ hǎo – Hello.
- 你好吗 – Nǐ hǎo ma – How are you?
- 再见 – Zàijiàn – Good bye.
- 早上好 – Zǎoshang hǎo – Good morning.
- 下午好 – Xiàwǔ hǎo – Good afternoon.
- 晚上好 – Wǎnshàng hǎo – Good night.
- 谢谢 – Xièxiè – Thank you.
- 不用谢 – Bùyòng xiè– You’re welcome.
- 对不起 – Duìbùqǐ – Sorry.
- 没关系 – Méiguānxì – No problem.
- 不好意思 – Bù hǎoyìsi – Excuse me.
- 请问 – Qǐngwèn – Excuse me?
- 多少钱 – Duōshǎo qián – How much is this?
- 你会说英语吗? – Nǐ huì shuō yīngyǔ ma – Can you speak English?
- 厕所在哪儿? – Cèsuǒ zài nǎ'er – Where is the toilet?
- 我要去....怎么去？ – Wǒ yào qù.... Zěnme qù – I want to go to... How to get to this place?
What do you think of that Chinese Vocabulary? Is it useful? Well, you have to try it in China to know the answer. I am sure this simple vocabulary can help you survive during an internship in China?
If you are thinking about a China internship program, you better contact us now to have more information. If you already planned it, it means that now you are ready to visit China. Enjoy your stay and make some incredible memories.