BRIGHT INTERNSHIPS SCHOLARSHIPS
Calling for all young people seeking a professional internship abroad!
2019 Bright Internships Scholarships Program
Bright Internships scholarship program is dedicated to all students who are interested in working overseas, meeting and networking with inspiring people while gaining professional skills.
Program starts: June 10, 2019
Duration: 8-24 weeks
What will we provide?
This scholarship program is FREE and will cover the following:
- Guaranteed internship placement in host company in Indonesia (available city: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Malang)
- Pre-departure service including resume revision and interview training
- Social network
- Visa assistance (if needed)
- 24/7 emergency contact
- Basic allowance
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for this program, all applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Indonesian who has local ID card or non-Indonesian who are eligible for social culture visa or has a valid visa to stay and do the internship in Indonesia
2. 18-26 years old
3. Min GPA 3.00
4. Have interest in Indonesian culture
5. Have strong leadership qualities and potential, social media savvy
6. Responsible to cover the fees not included in the scholarship benefits eg.airfare ticket, medical insurance
How to register?
1. Fill in Application Form (http://brightinternships.com/form/bright-internships-application-form) online under Application for: "Other Programs” and attached your recent resume
2. Email recommendation letter from school/university/employer and 1 page motivation letter explaining why you are the right candidate to participate in this program. All documents to be directed to email@example.com before the deadline with email subject: NAME_SCHOLARSHIP2019
Selected applicants will be interviewed by Bright Internships staffs and the host company by April 15, 2019
Please apply before April 8, 2019
We regret that only selected candidates will be notified, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Meet Previous Bright Internships scholarship recipients
Dody Iswandi Maulidiawan, Bangkok scholarship program
Photo: Dody (second from the right) with his colleagues in Bangkok
As a start up enthusiast, Dody has been involved in building start up business and gaining knowledge in the business industry. He is currently enroling in MBA program in Prasetiya Mulya, School of Business and Economics in Jakarta, Indonesia. He won several business competitions such as SCBFLC which held by Siam Commercial Bank, Social young entrepreneur competition held by SE Empower Korea in Jakarta, business case competition by Airlangga University Surabaya, and won as an outstanding student for the world, held by Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jakarta and Hong Kong. His memorable moment during the Bangkok international internship program was meeting lots of amazing people, working in start up project-a platform creating the future of work by aligning milenial talents with sustainable projects, and attending Seedstars bangkok (world's biggest startup competition in emerging market), learning how to do pitching, answering judges' questions, interacting with audiences and networking. He hopes one day to be able to create a successful start up, helping local Indonesian SMEs to be able to export their stuffs abroad.