FRANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
France is a culturally rich nation and is home to a wide array of industries as well as hearty cuisine. This country is one of the most popular destinations for students in search for internships and gain work experience, especially in the hospitality industry as France is currently the world’s leading tourist destination. Some cities where you can do you internships are Menton, Cannes, Annecy, Anglet, Pyla sur Mer, Veigne, Montelimar, Cruseilles, Sallanches, Puligny-Montrachet, Alps, etc.
Being able to speak French at least at A1 level is a prerequisite for doing hospitality internships in France, so taking a language course before applying for internships is highly recommendable for non-native speakers. If you’re looking for an internship experience that will be valuable on your resume while learning new language, internships in France are perfect for you!
France Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our France Hospitality Internship Program in available anytime along the year for minimum 3 months to maximum 6 months. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in France
- Costumes De Vaux Le Vicomte – Ever wondered what it was like to live in the 17th century? You can play dress up in period costumes and embark on a 90-minute tour to learn what 17th century life was like.
- Le Village De Montmartre Walking Tour – Montmartre is one of the most charming areas of France. If you love art, you definitely won’t miss this area as you will find local talented artist sell their paintings.
Wander Strasbourg – Strasbourg is home to a dizzying combination of fairytale views, delicious local wine, and a charming pairing of French and German culture. Come here to explore the food, the architecture, and the markets!
- Enrolled students (Diploma, Certificate, or Bachelor Studies)
- Above 18 years old
- Intermediate (conversational) English speaker
- French level: minimum A1 preferred
- The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
6 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing internship in France
- Do learn basic French – Remember that you’re in a foreign land and while many French people speak English, you’ll never know when the phrases will come in handy.
- Bring gift for your host when invited over – If you happen to make some friends while in France, lucky you! Do note when you do get invited over, remember to bring a token of thanks to your host. Bring a bottle of wine or a bouquet of flowers as a gift and make sure to arrive on time and dressed up
- Tip your waiter when ordering in cafes or restaurants – Giving a little extra tip to your waiter is highly encouraged and appreciated. You are not obligated to do so but it’s common courtesy nonetheless. Giving tips to taxi drivers, restroom attendants, and usherettes are also encouraged. An extra tip doesn’t have to be big, just a couple of euro as your way of saying thank you.
Start your France internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Vietnam.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in France!