MALAYSIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Malaysia is the intersection for a truly unique and diverse cultural experience. This Southeast Asian country is a popular destination for its distinct fusion of three rich cultures: Malay, Chinese, and Indian. Other than that, you will get exposed to various cultural influences as well.
With our Malaysia internship program, you will get the opportunity to do internship in the hospitality industry in various positions such as culinary arts, front office, and food service. Experience a rich cultural melting point where you can hone your skills in the culinary or Hospitality Industry. We will find a you placement in prime locations such as Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, and Penang.
If you’re looking for an internship experience that will be both valuable on your resume in a unique and diverse environment, internships in Malaysia are perfect for you!
Malaysia Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Malaysia Hospitality Internship Program in available anytime along the year for minimum 3 months to maximum 12 months. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in Malaysia
1. Visit the PETRONAS Tower – Known as the PETRONAS Twin Towers due to the fact that they come in a pair, this iconic towers is located in the Kuala Lumpur and are the tallest twin towers in the world. The main attraction is the sky walk over the sky bridge that joins them together. You can admire the views that stretch across Kuala Lumpur and KLCC Park at the base of the towers.
2. Sunbathe on Langkawi – Langkawi Island is popular with both backpackers and honeymooners alike and has something to suit all budgets. The island is also has duty-free status so you can stock up on souvenir items cheaply.
3. Enjoy the Culture in Malacca – Malacca or Melaka is also known as ‘The Historic State’ and lies next to the Malacca Strait from which it gets its name. The state is said to have the most interesting architecture in all of Malaysia. Malacca also has a high concentration of museums, galleries, and places of historic interest for you to explore.
- Enrolled students (Diploma, Certificate, or Bachelor Studies)
- Above 18 years old
- Intermediate (conversational) English speaker
- The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
4 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing internship in Malaysia
- Food is Cheap and Diverse – With the diversity in cultures within Malaysia, you will also find a large variety in food. Taste local Malay dishes such as Nasi Lemak, Mee Goreng, Satay, Roti Canai, Teh Tarik or White Coffee but also enjoy Indian cuisine or Chinese cuisine.
- Malaysia has a Tropical Climate – Malaysia’s temperature stays quite consistent around 27 degrees Celsius, with some place reporting colder or warmer temperatures. This might not sound very warm, but due to the high percentage of humidity these temperatures can feel a lot warmer.
- Dress Appropriately – Malaysia is not only filled with stunning nature, it also has many cultural and religious sights for you to visit. Depending on the religion you will be asked to cover your knees and shoulders, take your shoes off before entering and perhaps, as a woman, to cover your hair with a scarf. So be sure to pack some conservative clothing with you and to dress appropriate for the occasion.
Start your Malaysia internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Malaysia.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in Malaysia!