MALDIVES HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Maldives, one of the world’s most breathtaking destinations, has rewarding internships available amid its beautiful natural surroundings. The tropical nation is considered the smallest in Asia but it offers stunning beaches and boasts a collection of 26 atolls and tons of beautiful marine ecosystems which attract tourist from around the globe.
The Maldives is the perfect place to complete a hospitality internship, considering its booming tourism and hospitality industries. Our Maldives internship gives you the possibility to expand your language skill, as well as to gain valuable work experience in the hospitality and culinary industry within an international environment while enjoying laid-back island life.
Please note that our Maldives internship program is only for hospitality, tourism, culinary, management, and marketing.
The Maldives Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Maldives Internship Program in available anytime along the year for minimum 6 months to maximum 12 months. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in The Maldives
- Sunset/Sunrise Watching – It is well known that one of the nicest things to do in the Maldives is admiring that special light towards the end/beginning of the day. So, go watch the sunset or the sunrise from the beach.
- Dive to Reefs and Meet Sea Creatures – The Maldives is one of the premier scuba diving destinations on earth and if there is one place you need to give it a try, it’s here. There are many places where you can take a discovery dive if you are not certified. If scuba diving isn’t your thing, snorkeling is a great option. The reefs are so pristine in the Maldives that you don’t have to go deep to see a lot!
- Island Hopping – With 1200 islands and 26 atolls, this island country holds great allure for its exotic islands, enthralling blue seas, shiny-sandy beaches, magnificent reefs, and a variety of water sports.
- Local people, all nationalities eligible for student visa, foreign talent in Maldives (with valid visa)
- Above 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- From Hospitality / Culinary / Tourism / Management / Marketing major
- The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
4 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing internship in The Maldives
- Mind your clothes – The Maldives follow strict a Muslim culture so be sure to dress respectably with long skirts/shorts and no spaghetti strap sleeves, especially if you stay on local islands
- Be respectful of the underwater world – Think about the locals and other people who are currently planning their trip to the Maldives, getting all excited believing it will still be beautifully preserved and untouched by mindless tourists. Feel free to explore but do respect the nature
- There is no alcohol available – As this country adopt Muslim culture, alcohol is illegal here and you will not find alcohol on local islands. However, you can still find alcohol on resort islands
Start your Maldives internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Maldives.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in the Maldives!