SYDNEY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Sydney is Australia’s largest economy and serves as the finance and business center of Australia. It is also the largest manufacturing hub in Australia, with the focus on high-tech manufacturing. As one of the most influential city in the world, Sydney is teeming with opportunities to start your international career. It is home to more than 500 multinational corporations and NGOs, where you will have wide range of opportunities for your internship. With our Sydney Internship Program, you will have the chance to get an internship in Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, IT, Logistics / Supply Chain, and Marketing fields.
With a combination of beautiful nature and modern architecture, Sydney is one of the top tourism destinations in Australia. It is considered one of the most diverse cities in the world, with over 40% of its population are originally from outside Australia. With more than 250 languages spoken in Sydney, it is definitely a melting pot of culture.
Explore more cities for internship in Australia: Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth!
Sydney Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Sydney Internship Program is available anytime along the year for 12 weeks. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you to arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in Sydney
1. Surf! – Sydney has a great reputation as surfers’ hot spot. It has approximately 70 surf beaches for all levels of surfing skill. Top spots include Bondi, Manly, North Narrabeen, Cronulla, and Maroubra.
2. Visit Taronga Zoo – Home to over 350 species of animals, it is a unique experience that cannot be found anywhere else. This 28-hectare (69-acre) zoo displays Australia’s rarest and most distinctive flora and fauna.
3. Watch performances at the Sydney Opera House -The city’s busiest multi-venue music, arts, and performances center is one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. This iconic building hosts around 1,500 performances annually, and is one of the top attractions in Australia.
• Local Australian, all nationalities who possess current and valid visa for Australia (e.g. 417 Working Holiday Visa, 462 Work and Holiday Visa), and foreign talent in Australia (with Student Visa)
• Between 18 to 30 years old
• Fluent in English (IELTS 6.0 score overall or equivalent) - If IELTS results are not available, we can provide an assessment
• Tertiary qualification must be in the area of the nominated internship
• Only open for Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, IT, Logistics / Supply Chain, Marketing placement.
How to Apply 462 Work and Holiday Visa for Indonesian?
Once you received your proper visa, please contact us to apply on our Australia program about 4 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing Internship in Sydney
• No Hierarchy - Hierarchy does not really exist in many offices in Australia. You are encouraged to show the same level of respect to everyone in the office, inspite of their position. Overall, Australia has reputation for being pretty laid back. Office dresscode is usually pretty casual, especially in the hotter season. Surprisingly, the use of profanity is pretty usual in Australian workplace!
• Speak your mind– Most Australians agree that having an unpopular opinion is better than having no opinion at all. So, always try to speak up, your Australians colleagues are generally open to new ideas.Be straightforward and to the point in your communication.
• Put in extra effort – Never say that you are too busy for an extra job. It will make you look uncompetent. Show that you are willing to put in the extra effort and that you are of capable of finishing the extra job. Your effort will be appreciated.
Start your Sydney internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright Internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the visa and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Sydney.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in Sydney!