UK INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a well-developed country with a strong industry base. The UK has a market-oriented and highly developed economy, making its capital city, London, one of the world's leading financial hubs. Other than Finance, the UK top industries include Engineering, Accounting and STEM.
Our UK internship program gives you the opportunity to boost your resume by interning in the UK for up to 6 months. Experience first-hand the Great British culture as much more than just a tourist, while broadening your career experience in one of the world’s most exciting countries. Cities available for UK internship are Liverpool (England), Glasgow (Scotland), Belfast (Northern Ireland).
UK Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our France Internship Program in available anytime along the year for minimum 4 weeks to maximum 24 weeks. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you arrive on the weekend and start the program briefing on Monday and start the internship on Tuesday.
Suggested Activities in the UK
1.Laugh Out Loud at the Edinburgh Fringe – Every August, the capital of Scotland is taken over by comedians and performers for a month of shows, plays and theatre. Expect a mix of first-timers and big-name stars, new material, old favorites, snappy one-liners and unusual experimental comedy.
2.Visit the Beatles’ Childhood Homes – Get a ticket to ride around the city The Beatles called home. Liverpool is the place the Fab Four met and started performing. Learn about their incredible musical career at The Beatles Story before visiting Mendips and 20 Forthlin Road, the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, now managed by the National Trust.
3. Explore London’s Free Museums – London is home to some incredible world-class museums and art galleries. Best of all? Most of them have permanent exhibitions that are totally free to visit.
- Enrolled students (Diploma, Certificate, or Bachelor Studies)
- Above 18 years old
- Fluent English speaker
- IELTS min 6.0
- The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions (open for all industries other than Hospitality and Medical)
6 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: email@example.com
Advice for Someone Considering Doing internship in the UK
- People Love to Talk about the Weather – If you’d like to get to know the locals, strike up a conversation about the beautiful sunshine or the relentless rain. Most people will be happy to complain about whatever weather conditions they’re currently experiencing, before checking their weather apps on their phones to inform you of the weather conditions for the upcoming week.
- Never, Ever Jump a Queue – Everyone in England takes queuing incredibly seriously, so much so that you sometimes need to take a ticket as proof of your place in a queue. One of the most offensive things that you can do in England is to push into a queue. Know your place and get in line.
- Everyone Loves a Cup of Tea – Expect to be offered tea in any eventuality. Celebrations, commiserations, rainy days, sunny days and everything in between all call for a good cup. Brits also love their coffee, but tea is definitely the national drink.
Start your UK internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in the UK.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in the UK!