THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with the world's seventh-largest oil deposits. It shows an outstanding process of country development especially in the last 50 years. With the long history and the modern-unique culture of middle east, experience the luxury with a great service with our UAE Hospitality Internship Program!
The largest city in UAE, Abu Dhabi, was awarded as the number sixth of the safest city in the world with a very low criminality index. With a world-class tourism sector of the UAE, you will get the chance to learn from and acquire an outstanding credibility in the field of your choosing. Language barrier is not a big issue, since there’s lot of expatriates use English to communicate.
Our hospitality internships are available mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. These are the available positions: Front Office, Food and Beverage, Culinary Arts, and Guest Service.
UAE Hospitality Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our UAE Hospitality Internship Program is available anytime along the year for minimum 6 months to maximum 12 Months! Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you to arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in the UAE
- Visit Ferrari World – If you’re a big fan of automotive, especially Ferrari’s luxury car, this is the most suitable place for you to visit. You can see the collection of Ferrarri’s car in the Galleria Ferrari, and there’s more than 20 rides to try. One of the fastest roller coaster in the world called Formula Rossa is also a good choice for you.
- Dinner at Burj Khalifa – As the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa provide amazing experience from 163 floor above. One of the most famous restaurant to have dinner in Burj Khalifa is At.Mosphere at 122nd Floor.
- Desert activity in Dubai – If you’re an adrenaline activity lovers, having an adventure in the desert is one of the activity that you won’t miss. You can experience riding a camel along the dessert, or Dune Bashing, rush along the hill of the desert by car with a professional driver.
- Local people, all nationalities eligible for the internship visa, foreign talent in the UAE (with valid visa)
- Above 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- From Hospitality / Culinary / Tourism / Management / Marketing / Language major
- The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
4 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: email@example.com
Advice for Someone Considering Doing internship in the UAE
- Be respectful - Never shake hands with the opposite gender who is Muslim unless they extend their hand first
- Have a small talk – Interact with others and have a conversation with many people will help you network with multiple type of people. Well, you might not know whom you met that day as they might help you land a full time job or become your business partner someday! So be nice to everyone!
- Appreciate the hospitality offered – Never refuse the food and drinks offered during a social gathering or meeting. Compliment the food and drinks you have been served is a nice gesture too!
Start your UAE internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Maldives.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in the UAE!