VALENCIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
With a history that can be traced back to the Roman Empire, Spain has always been a prominent country in history. Now, Spain is the 13th largest economy in the world, establishing itself as a major hub of international business in Europe. As one of the oldest city in Spain, Valencia might not be as well known as Madrid or Barcelona. But with its strategic location, the port of Valencia is one of the busiest in the region. It is the ideal location for many business headquarters. With our Valencia Internship Program, you will have the chance to intern in various aspects of business, the most popular being marketing including marketing research, social media marketing, and marketing communication.
Valencia is especially famous for having a great mix of ancient beauty and modern wonders. Ancient ruins and Cathedrals stand side by side with futuristic buildings, like the famous City of Arts and Sciences. It is one of the top tourism spot in Spain. With this bustling tourism and art industry, there is a high demand for interns in the art, museum, and tourism industry, especially in the peak seasons.
Another interesting fact about Spanish is their love for sport, especially football. La Liga or The Spanish League is one of the world's best football competitions. Valencia is especially known to be the host to the 2007 & 2010 America's Cup. Not only football, other sports such as basketball and tennis is also very popular. If you are sport fans, you will have plenty of wonderful opportunities to have a sport internship in football clubs (or other sports’ club) or sport consulting firm on our Valencia Internship Program
Valencia Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Valencia Internship Program is available anytime along the year for minimum 4 weeks to maximum 20 weeks. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you to arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday
Suggested Activities in Valencia
• Join the Falles – Valencia's most spectacular festival that is held in mid-March. Everywhere in the city people exhibits large and decorated statues on the sreet. They throw fireworks at each other and dress up to parade in fancy outfits. An insane and indescribeable festival you will need to experience first hand.
• Try Paella - The traditional Spanish dish is originated in Valencia. There are all kinds of paella, such as Valencian paella, vegetarian/vegan paella, seafood paella, mixed paella and so many more.
• Bike around the city - Enjoy the city’s architecture that is a mix of old and modern. You can see many unique buildings from castles to towers to modern construction and artistic building.
• Spanish nationalities, any other nationalities(*), foreign talent in Spain (with valid visa)
• Above 18 years old
• Fluent in English
• A fluency in Spanish will be a great advantage
• The program is endorsed by your University/Education Institution
(*)Due to the Immigration rules, non-European talents are eligible for maximum 12 weeks of internship program.
3 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing Internship in Valencia
• Build your network – To work in Spain, connections are very important. Moreover, you will meet people from many different countries such as Brazilian, Russian, and Scandinavian. You will be able to learn different perpectives and be more open minded. Be more proactive to build your network.
• Learn Spanish – Even though we will assist you in finding an internship that will mainly use English, learning Spanish will be an invaluable skill. After all it is the second most spoken language, after Chinese Mandarin. It will be an an excellent way to build better relationship with locals. We will provide you with a Spanish Course if you are interested to learn.
• Travel Europe – During weekends or other holidays, go have an adventure in Europe. With its strategic location, you can easily visit other cities, like Madrid or Barcelona, or other European countries!
Start your Valencia internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright Internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the visa and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Valencia
Register yourself now with the Application Form
See you soon in Valencia!