VIETNAM INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
A rapidly growing economy country, Vietnam, offers a wide variety of internship opportunities, ranging from global development to science, technology, and also hospitality. This scenic and historically diverse country offers you something that few countries can: an experience that walks the line between corporate office work and backpacking adventure.
With our Vietnam internship program, you will find yourself immersed in a combination of both cultural-historical discoveries and bustling urban life while strengthen your professional skill. Not to mention that you will never run out of places to venture to and, of course, do not forget that Vietnamese cuisine is to die for. If you’re looking for an internship experience that will be both valuable on your resume and a check off your bucket list, internships in Vietnam are perfect for you!
Please note that our Vietnam internship program is only for hospitality, tourism, culinary, management, and marketing. Available cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phú Quốc, Côn Đảo.
Vietnam Internship Program Start Dates and Duration
Our Vietnam Internship Program in available anytime along the year for minimum 6 months to maximum 12 months. Check our package and pricing!
We would suggest that you arrive on a Thursday and start the program briefing on Friday. Then you can rest on the weekend and start the internship bright and early on Monday.
Suggested Activities in Vietnam
- Go on Culinary Journey – Vietnamese cuisine is known to be one of the healthiest in the world, and each town will present you with an opportunity to test out your culinary skills in a cooking school. You also get to go shopping for fresh ingredients in vibrant street markets before returning to the kitchen, where experienced chefs share their knowledge in whipping up local delicacies.
- Join a Free Walking Tour – Free walking tours in Hanoi are a great way of getting to know the history of prominent tourist spots in the eyes of a local. Organized by NGOs and universities, most tours are led by students who can speak relatively fluent English. Depending on the itinerary you choose, stops include the Old and French Quarters of Hanoi, Museum of Ethnology, Bat Trang Handicraft Village, Temple of Literature, and West Lake.
- Participate in Cooking Class – There are plenty of restaurants and five-star hotels in Ho Chi Minh City that organize half-day cooking classes. Guided by an experienced chef, each session starts off with a trip to the local market to shop for fresh produce, herbs and spices. After heading back to the hotel/restaurant, you will learn how to prepare authentic Vietnamese dishes.
- Local people, all nationalities eligible for DH visa, foreign talent in Vietnam (with valid visa)
- Above 18 years old
- Intermediate (conversational) English speaker
- From Hospitality / Culinary / Tourism / Management / Marketing major
- The Program is endorsed by your University/Education Institutions
4 months prior to the intended start date (the latest). More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for Someone Considering Doing an Internship in Vietnam
- Dress appropriately – Bring your nice clothes. However, do as the locals do and be moderate. It is hot in Vietnam but locals do not wear bikinis on the street or walk around with no shirt showing off their tattoos. You need to think more carefully about what you’re wearing is if you visit any temples or mosques.
- Get ready to haggle – Haggling is very much a part of Vietnamese culture. You can try out your negotiation skills in markets. You can either ask for a “better price” or tell them what you’re willing to pay. If they let you walk out of their shop without discounting the price further, you know you’ve gone too low.
- The traffic is really hectic – Vietnam is the second largest motorcycle ownership in the world after Taiwan. During the peak hours of the weekends, holidays, the number of motorbikes is too many. Traffic jams on the day are also common in the city, during working hours.
Start your Vietnam internship journey with a simple application process.
Please contact our Bright internships team to help you plan your program. Bright Internships will guide you to set up your dream internship, assist in the vise and pre-departure process, and provide local support in Vietnam.
Register yourself now with the Application Form.
See you soon in Vietnam!